General terms and Shipping
- The base rate for shipping is 75 EUR but may be altered depending on the shipping address.
- An extra 40 EUR is charged for dry ice shipments.
- Shipping does not extend over a weekend (for cooled items).
- TATAA must approve cancellations of any order prior to shipment.
- Any returns for shipping errors, damage or loss upon delivery must be reported within 10 days of the delivery date.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- The products will be delivered according to FCA, Free Carrier, Gothenburg (Incoterms® 2010). Duties and taxes are paid by the buyer.
- Handling charges are added to the invoice.
Damaged or incomplete/shipment
If the shipped goods are damaged or incomplete, unload the shipment and obtain all shipping documents and packing materials. Please contact email@example.com (031-761 57 00) as soon as possible.