Tataa Biocenter has teamed up with the folks producing the 2nd qPCR & Digital PCR Congress: USA taking place in Philadelphia on 11th & 12th July, 2016
2nd qPCR & Digital PCR Congress
Immediately following the congress Dr Robert Sjöback, R&D Manager, TATAA Biocenter, will be leading a post-event workshop: MIQE– How to get good quality control in qPCR
On 13th & 14th July, 2016. The 40+ speaker line-up also includes:
- Ronald Rabin, Chief of Immunobiochemistry, US Food and Drug Administration
- Mike Makrigiorgos, Professor, Dana-Farber Institute and Harvard Medical School
- Nick Papadopoulos, Professor and Director of Translational Genetics, Johns Hopkins
As a strategic partner of the meeting we are able to offer you a 20% discount off the published delegate rates. Your VIP Code is TTBC/NN/20.
|2 Day Course: MIQE – How to get
Good Quality Control in qPCR
The additional 2 Day Course:
MIQE – How to get Good Quality Control in qPCR, is designed for anyone working with qPCR who wants to control the quality in all steps of the analysis procedure. This course will go deep into the MIQE guidelines, describe the important steps in RNA & DNA analysis with qPCR and how you should work to fulfil the guidelines. Following the guidelines will give you a better control of the quality of your results. The course is theoretical with a few practical computer-based exercises.
|What is covered?
- Background about the MIQE guidelines
- What to think about when doing experimental
- How to do nucleic acid extraction and quality
control of extracts
- The Reverse Transcription reaction
- How to do primer and probe design
- How to optimize qPCR assays
- How to validate qPCR assays, LOD and LOQ
- Data analysis
- How to do relative quantification
- Absolute quantification strategies
|Discover more here
With increasing numbers of real-time PCR users purchasing digital PCR due to the reduction in its cost, absolute quantification, improved sensitivity, precision and greater robustness; and with the gene amplification market predicted to grow to $2.2 billion by 2017, this conference provides a timely opportunity to learn first-hand about dPCR whilst also
keeping up to date with latest developments and strategies in qPCR.
Make sure that you have an opportunity to benefit from attending this meeting – Apply here for your discounted place with your VIP Code TTBC/NN/20.
If you would like more information or to book your conference place before they all go, please contact me directly and I will reserve a place for you today.
Global Engage Ltd
+44 (0) 1865 849 841
P.S. Your delegate pass also gives you access to the co-located Microfluidics Congress, exhibition hall and drinks reception.