Are P-values reliable?28th February
”P values, the ‘gold standard’ of statistical validity, are not as reliable as many scientists assume”
TATAA in Berlin26th February
Meet TATAA at “Single Cell Analysis Europe 2014”
Berlin, March 10-11
TATAA in Maastricht25th February
Meet TATAA at Principles of Molecular Microbiological Diagnostics, ESCMID Postgraduate Education Course
5 – 7 March 2014, Maastricht, The Netherlands
The course provides an overview of the general principles of state-of-the-art molecular techniques for diagnosis of infectious diseases: Quantitative PCR, (Next-Generation) Sequencing and Mass Spectrometry. In addition, the course educates participants on the set-up, validation and quality control of the different techniques and discusses the latest and upcoming developments in the field.
TATAA Newsletter24th February
Achieve High-Quality Cell isolation, Nucleic acid extraction and Reverse transcription
- pluriBead® – You like to get your targets fast with a fuss-free cell isolation system?
- CelluLyser™ Micro Lysis and cDNA Synthesis Kit – Fast and easy 1-tube cell lysis and reverse transcription of 1-500 cells
- Total RNA Purification Kit – Looking for a method for rapid purification of total RNA – including miRNA – without phenol/chloroform?
- rnaGEM™ Tissue and Tissue PLUS – The simplicity of rnaGEM™ maximizes yields of RNA from trace samples
- nexttec™ 1-Step DNA Isolation – The fastest and easiest DNA purification system in a 96-well format
- TATAA GrandScript cDNA SuperMix – Searching for the ultimate 1-tube solution for cDNA synthesis of dilute or low-copy samples?
TATAA publishes in ISRN Oncology7th February
Invitation to Nordic Congress in Clinical Chemistry7th February
16-19 September 2014, Svenska Mässan Gothenburg
- Abstract submission and registration is now open!
Registration is open for TATAA Biocenter’s courses in conjunction with Nordic Congress in Clinical Chemistry
15-16 September 2014
› 1.5 days Genotyping with qPCR
› 1.5 days Quality control of qPCR in mol. diagnostics
DNA from strawberry4th February
How to make a DNA cocktail from strawberry
DNA. It’s what encodes the genetic material of every living thing. And it also makes a yummy cocktail.