CTC-derived AR-V7 detection as a prognostic and predictive biomarker in advanced prostate cancer”24th August
Read Emmanuel Antonarakis excellent review “CTC-derived AR-V7 detection as a prognostic and predictive biomarker in advanced prostate cancer” in Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics.
Join Dr Kubista’s talk “GenEx Software – The Complete Solution for qPCR Data Analysis”24th August
Join Dr Kubista’s talk “GenEx Software – The Complete Solution for qPCR Data Analysis” at the RNA Day organized by ThermoFisher in Copenhagen, Sept 10.
During this event, you’ll learn about the latest products, tips and resources to
help maximise your success in gene expression profiling, pathway analysis,
detection of fusions, microRNA analysis and biomarker discovery. We’ll help
you find the gene expression solution that matches your unique needs.
Single Cell Europe 2018 Final Call15th August
We would like to cordially invite you to the upcoming conference, “Single Cell
Europe”, which will be held from 20-21st of September 2018, in the BIOCEV
Center, Vestec, Prague.
Free 1 Day Digital PCR hands-on course7th August
Free 1 Day Digital PCR hands-on course – Courtesy of STILLA Technologies
TATAA Biocenter, in collaboration with Stilla Technologies, are very pleased and honored to organize a free digital PCR course in Gothenburg, Sweden.
5th September 2018, Gothenburg, Sweden
- 9.30 am : Course registration
- 10 am : Presentation: The unique strengths and advantages of digital PCR” (Mikael Kubista, founder TATAA Biocenter)
- 11 am : Coffee break
- 11:30 am : Talk by Alexandra Martin (Stilla Application Specialist)
- 12.30 am : Lunch break
- 2 pm : Hands-on digital PCR experiment set-up in the lab (mix preparation and loading of the Sapphire chips).
- 2.30 pm : Advanced training : digital PCR applications and software training
- 4.10 pm : Coffee break
- 4.40 pm: Reading & Data analysis
Launching of the reading of the Sapphire chips in the lab
Analysis using Crystal Miner software & Crystal Reader
Roundtable discussion : impressions, feedback and applications on the Naica System
- 6 pm : End of course